Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wonderful Message Regarding Haiku Knits

Ripened Wheat

Chrysanthemum

I have been receiving wonderful reviews and messages regarding my book, but this particular one really warmed my heart.

Haiku Knitting
Sent at 9:58 PM Yesterday
Tanya, I received your beautiful book today posted all the way to Sydney, Australia and just want to let you know that I’m in love!
There’s no-one else offering such fabulous Japanese inspired designs - not even Habu themselves!
Your shaping, structure, patterning and colours should appeal to many.
I can not wait to start on Ripened Wheat and Chrysanthemum.
Again, thank you for the serenity, beauty and light you’ve provided. I hope I can do you some justice…
Kind regards
Nora

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tanya
    I received your book two days ago here in the UK having pre-ordered it in August. It is the most beautiful knitting book I have ever seen. I'm already very impatient that the wool I've ordered for Chrysanthemum and Cocoon hasn't arrived yet - and substituting yarn is so easy with how you have described the yarns you have used (not that I have yet - I've ordered some from Louet in the states at no doubt enormous cost once all the duty and VAT and postage is added but I'm convinced it will be worth it). Thank you so much for such a fantastic and inspirational book.

    ReplyDelete